Thursday, February 24, 2011

"I get by with a little help from my friends..."

Okay, My name is Kerri, and it has been 7 days since my last post....

Today was a rest (read depression) day for me. Had to channel my inner Domestic Goddess to get the house clean and laundry done.

 My week has been so-so...  Felt Awesome Sunday, (taught a great cycle class, then ran 4 miles in the afternoon). Not so good Monday... swim, tired, and no motivation, spin class, motivated, but not in it to win it.  Tuesday, great interval cycle class that kicked ass ( and, if  Wednesday ( I attended Victor's spin class at 24 hr),  stressed Thursday ( kid's cycle and preparing Cycle Cinema, always alot of work) stayed up way too late and drank waay too  much wine, which leads to today.  Too tired to do my long swim day.  It's cold outside and it's going to get worse this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment